Victoria Verbaan Leopard Notebook
This beautiful, 60 page notebook journal, featuring a cheetah design, is developed from the works of South African water colourist, artist and designer Victoria Verbaan. Designed and made in South Africa.
Use them for taking notes, journaling or doodling. They easily slip into a handbag and make a great travel companion.
A5, 12 x 20cm
Off-white, unruled pages
Artist story included on the inside cover of the book
Made from recycled paper
FSC approved paper (promoting the responsible management of the world's forests)
Made in South Africa
Wanderland Collective collaborates with South African artists to create rich-in-narrative, luxury goods for the home. African luxury, by humans who care.
Making the world a more beautiful place, one notebook at a time.
The list of benefits of journaling is endless! Here are a few:
- It evokes mindfulness and creates an awareness of the present;
- It gives you the opportunity to reflect and learn from experiences;
- Gratitude journaling boosts one's mood and is a therapy in itself;
- It helps to keep your memory sharp;
- It serves as a sort of off-loading of the burden of thoughts when we download our worries onto paper;
- And finally, it is a proven way to reduce stress!
We should all start journaling right away!